Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If we were all wired the same intellectually there would never be any misunderstanding among us. Would that be heaven or he** for thee? WHY?

If we were all wired the same intellectually there would never be any misunderstanding among us. Would that be heaven or he** for thee? WHY?

Posted - October 1, 2020

Responses

Hell - I'd die the death like a bad comedian if everyone else was a smarta$$ too.
      October 1, 2020 5:03 AM MDT

Oh m'dear I was not thinking about the a** part either smart or un. I was just thinking if we all reacted the same way to everything would life be less filled with strife? Is that what success is built on? Differences? I'm gonna ask! Anyway you keep dangling that smart-a** over my head all the time and well if you are with ME it always goes in one eye and out the other without my knowing about it. Because well mostly usually oftenly if not EVERY SINGLE TIME if you're one I'm one too cuz we're mostly always usually on the same page so where's the problem in that? Seriously. What would it take to cut out hate? Thinking alike would be a big step wouldn't it? Thank you for your reply R! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 1, 2020 5:12 AM MDT
      October 1, 2020 5:11 AM MDT

You tend to miss a few of my jokes. That's okay, you're not alone in that.
      October 1, 2020 5:20 AM MDT

I know that sweetie. So far it hasn't damaged our palship for all these years. Of course explaining a joke takes away most of the point an the fun and I know you probably get annoyed but you hide it well.

Anyway I'm not sure how much I should be terrified of what the demented duck said at the debate and subsequently doubling down on it. Or should I just ignore him? I'm almost 83 so maybe I'm gonna die in some massive shootout. I know how it's gonna go and I'm going to ask a question about that right now! Thank you for your reply R! :)
      October 1, 2020 5:27 AM MDT

Trump lost the debate, but Joe didn't win it. I'm interested to see what happens in the VP square-off, I unless I miss my mark Kamala will eat Mike for breakfast.
      October 1, 2020 5:31 AM MDT

You can bet I'm going to watch/listen to every minute of that. I know you know that I am a huge Kamala fan from her days as California's Attorney General. Then the US Senate and now a veep candidate who could be president. She is sharp and smart and informed and knowledgeable and a PROSECUTER. That debate should nervous up the duck cabal et all very bigly. As for Joe I wish he were more articulate more eloquent but he isn't. By contrast with the duck he is superb. I don't know what good the debates will do though. What will change? Thank you for your reply! :)
      October 1, 2020 5:38 AM MDT