Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Obviously the demented dumb cluck duck believes there are enough racists to elect him. Never was good at math. Is he good at anything GOOD?

Obviously the demented dumb cluck duck believes there are enough racists to elect him. Never was good at math. Is he good at anything GOOD?

Posted - October 1, 2020

Responses

Sure...

Being a douche
    Lying
    Doing the wrong thing
    Being a narcissist
    Pissing people off
    Speaking before thinking

(shall I go on?)

October 1, 2020 1:14 PM MDT

How are any of those things GOOD Shuhak? Read the question again. See what I mean?
      October 2, 2020 11:58 AM MDT

My bad.  I didn't see your last "good"... even though it was in very large print (can't blame my eyesight)
      October 2, 2020 12:12 PM MDT

No worries my friend. I have more than once screwed around with you. It happens to me all the time. That's why I'm susceptible for noticing it right off the bat. So how is your air today and your lungs and your spirit and your health and your sister and her family? I know. Nosy but well I care! Thank you for your reply! :) Even though we are separated by decades..me grandma and you grandkid on the internet it matters not at all. :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 2, 2020 12:17 PM MDT
      October 2, 2020 12:16 PM MDT