Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So far over 7 million Americans got the virus and almost 210,000 have died from it. SO FAR. When did the duck ever wish any of THEM well?

So far over 7 million Americans got the virus and almost 210,000 have died from it. SO FAR. When did the duck ever wish any of THEM well?

Wellwishers say they wish him well and some are praying for him. Interesting considering his reaction to those who have suffered with it and died from it.

Kindness is obvoiusly a one-way street. Much shown to him and none shown by him. It happens.

Posted - October 2, 2020

Responses

Perhaps one could look at this from another angle.  he is about as low as one can get.  those who (sincerely) wish him well are going high.  They're not sinking to his level.  If we all sink to his level then we're doomed.  Jesus said to pray for your enemies.  It not only shows them up, but it shows that you're the better person (and other people see that).  
      October 2, 2020 10:18 AM MDT

We've been pals for awhile now Shuhak and we have had this conversation before more than once. You are a better human being than I am. That will never change. I would like the duck to get exactly what he deserves. You show mercy and compassion. For him I have NONE! Thank you for your reply! :)
      October 2, 2020 11:17 AM MDT