Active Now

DannyPetti
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The longer we wait to hear from the duck or see him the more certain we are that something is VERY WRONG. Are you there yet?

The longer we wait to hear from the duck or see him the more certain we are that something is VERY WRONG. Are you there yet?

Posted - October 2, 2020

Responses

He's in quarantine.  Than means they took away his phone and are always cleaning his bathroom (so much for tweeting).   (humor)
      October 2, 2020 1:33 PM MDT

He was airlifted to Walter Reed hospital yesterday Which means whatever stage he is in is already more than the white house facilities and doctors can handle. We wait. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      October 3, 2020 1:36 AM MDT

Somehow, I can't imagine Trump not tweeting or making some kind of appearance during his quarantine.  We won't be lucky enough to not hear from him for several days.  While I don't wish illness on anyone, I am thrilled to bits that a monkey wrench has been thrown into his campaign.  Now you'll hear all the pundits opining on what Trump will do.  
      October 2, 2020 7:19 PM MDT

He was airlifted to Walter Reed Hospital yesterday. We were told his symptoms are mild. That doesn't mean they won't escalate into something far more serious requiring him to be on a ventilator. I don't expect truth from anyone associated with the duck. He is old he is fat and he has underlying conditions. He is in the extremely high risk group. The chickens have come home to roost. They are giving him cocktails of experimental drugs. injecting him with stuff not available to others. Whether any of that helps we don't know but the fact that he in the hospital means his symptoms are more than the white house facilities and doctors can handle. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      October 3, 2020 1:12 AM MDT

I watched him slow walk from the White House to Marine One.  Head down, mask his his face, half-hearted wave at the media.  Honestly, I have no sympathy for him or his wife or the toadies who follow him around not wearing masks or social distancing.  Call me mean, but they get what they deserve.  I just hope George Conway isn't diagnosed positive now that his wife has been.
      October 3, 2020 9:29 AM MDT

Or their daughter. It takes 10-14 days to incubate and show up so I'm expecting to see DOZENS more get the virus the duck superspread. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      October 3, 2020 11:17 AM MDT

Or their daughter.  I think the next couple of weeks will be quite telling.
      October 3, 2020 12:09 PM MDT