Active Now

Just Asking
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly duck now "CONDEMNS ALL WHITE SUPREMACISTS AFTER REFUSING TO DO SO DURING THE DEBATE"? WHY NOW?

Allegedly duck now "CONDEMNS ALL WHITE SUPREMACISTS AFTER REFUSING TO DO SO DURING THE DEBATE"? WHY NOW?

Is it maybe because the BLOWBACK WAS SEVERE FROM HIS OWN PARTY AS WELL AS FROM SOME OF HIS SUPPORTERS?

Did the duck gamble that there were MORE WHITE SUPREMACISTS IN HIS BASE THAN THERE WERE?

DID THE DUCK BACKTRACK BACKDOWN CAVE TURN TAIL BECAUSE THE PRESS POUNDED THE HE** OUTTA HIM?

Why back down just because you are virused hospitalized and taking EXPERIMENTAL Drugs?  NOT PROVEN SAFE OR EFFECTIVE BUT ONLY "promising"? Sheesh. In sickness and in health he doesn't change does he?

Also...he lies all the time and so do his peeps. A Mug pal surmised this might just be a gambit (FAKE) to get sympathy.

Anything is possible. This could all be another big scam con...Another duck university. Another duck charitable organization. Another duck ghost-written book full of lies. Another duck "successful" business venture. Another other.

Once a liar always a liar. No denier.

What is real and what is not? How do you KNOW?

Posted - October 3, 2020

Responses

He has been doing it for years.  But media pretends it was never said and ignores it.

https://youu.be/DeK-f3_7Wv4

This post was edited by my2cents at October 3, 2020 8:44 AM MDT
      October 3, 2020 8:41 AM MDT

Perhaps, but why did he refuse then and there?  Why did he doubled down on it when asked about it the next day?  The past doesn't mean much if one isn't consistent.
      October 3, 2020 1:23 PM MDT

Next day when?  After the debate? Sept 30, 2020? You would have to show me when and where that happened? I know he was on a phone interview on Hannity Thurs 10/1 and said it yet again.    Why does he have to say it over and over and over?

Does Biden get asked over and over to condemn Antifa's violence?  No, Trump did ask him in the debate and Old Joe claimed the did not exist....just and idea.  Ideas do not burn towns. Ideas do not destroy businesses. This post was edited by my2cents at October 3, 2020 1:30 PM MDT
      October 3, 2020 1:28 PM MDT

:):):)
      October 5, 2020 3:58 AM MDT