Active Now

Just Asking
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "You shouldn't say that! It isn't nice"! Be polite. Be respectful. Be kind. Turn the other cheek. Yadayadayadayada. SIGH. What next?

"You shouldn't say that! It isn't nice"! Be polite. Be respectful. Be kind. Turn the other cheek. Yadayadayadayada. SIGH. What next?

What else would you like me to do/say or NOT DO not SAY just because you think it isn't very nice?

What do you say/do when HITLER is down? Or a wannabe or a clone or a duplicate?

Posted - October 3, 2020

Responses

So what you're really saying is if someone's wronged you or has been an as$, just go out and shoot them.  It's what they deserve.  If it's a group of people, blow 'em up.  Let em die!  ??  Doesn't that make you worse that they?
      October 3, 2020 1:20 PM MDT

Please read my question again and then look at your response. How are they related? They aren't related at all. Where did I say I would shoot them? I am not a gun person and I guess if you do not know that by now then you ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION. This response is of no value to me since it answers a question I did not ask. You are not the first person to do that. However I am very disappointed that you are reading in to a question I asked exactly the way the duck devotees do. They bring their own baggage and then attack me for it. It is what it is. There are good people on both sides. In a certain period of time. Everyone says so. Seriously. SIGH. Another one bites the dust. Thank you for your reply. This post was edited by RosieG at October 5, 2020 9:20 AM MDT
      October 5, 2020 4:01 AM MDT

Rats, I did it again!   Sorry, I... uh...um... um...  Oh, I know.. as I was  reading the question, the moons of Saturn got in my eyes thereby preventing me from perceiving it correctly. 

(You're right, I must have read into the question.)
      October 5, 2020 9:33 AM MDT