Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » I suppose all of us mean different things to different people. Are we all chameleons? Is it instinctive/automatic or premeditated?

I suppose all of us mean different things to different people. Are we all chameleons? Is it instinctive/automatic or premeditated?

Posted - October 13, 2016

Responses

• D&D

It's nature and also taught, by people, by society.

You would not act the same way with your SO and your child now would you?
      October 13, 2016 2:48 AM MDT

My SO and my child would react differently to me  D&D. I'm not the driver. They are. The relationship is key. Adult to adult is what I was referring to not child to adult or adult to child.  However there are many things that they would share  equally regarding me. I cook for them and clean house for them and wash their clothes and run errands and buy presents and plan outings for both of them for example. I do that without prejudice or partisanship.  I share my thoughts with them and they share theirs with me.  Did I answer your question?  Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to thee.
      October 14, 2016 6:20 AM MDT

• I think we are not just the person who responds in any particular situation, but the sum of all our responses.
      October 13, 2016 4:06 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply hartfire and Happy Friday! :)
      October 14, 2016 6:16 AM MDT