Active Now

Element 99
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I would like the duck to survive so he can face the consequences of his crimes. Cold? Mean? Cruel? Possibly but honest. Being honest is bad?

I would like the duck to survive so he can face the consequences of his crimes. Cold? Mean? Cruel? Possibly but honest. Being honest is bad?

Posted - October 4, 2020

Responses

He won't. Regardless of whether or not he survives corona, or the massive infarction/stroke that his attack of apolplexy brings about when the enormity of his defeat becomes apparent, he won't face the full consequences of his crimes because he's stacked the deck - the SCOTUS is so cold a deck now that it's almost frozen solid. His money means that he can afford to appeal any decision made by a lower court, and his trained seals in the Supremes will acquit without hearing any evidence, just like the Senate did. Sad but true.
      October 4, 2020 6:15 AM MDT

OMG R! I didn't think of THAT! So he owns SCOTUS until he dies then? Even as civilian? So what he has effected while he had the power will stay in effect for him until he dies? They will protect him no matter what? I gotta tell ya I CAHN'T STEND IT! Are you very sure about that? No hope at all? No. I'm not asking you to lie to me to tell me what I want to hear. You know better than that. Okay. Well I still want him to be charged and tried even if he is never convicted. At least that much can happen can't it? Thank you for that slap. Or rather "thanks I needed that". It could be moot. He might not survive this and if he does we don't know what the PERMANENT DAMAGE will be yet. It could be debilitating. The next coupla days will tell the tale..maybe. Sometimes it seems to be diminishing and then it comes back hard with a fury. Sigh. :)
      October 4, 2020 6:42 AM MDT

Even if he had committed crimes, there will be no prosecutions.  Once you get so high in our society they do not really prosecute you. 

ie. Clinton destroyed her computer with a hammer and after using a program called Bleach Bit to remove information.  This was done to computers that the FBI wanted tp examine.  If you or I had done this we would be rotting in jail.
      October 4, 2020 6:40 AM MDT