Active Now

Element 99
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Has GOD ever performed a "mysterious wonder" that benefitted you right exactly when you most needed one?

Has GOD ever performed a "mysterious wonder" that benefitted you right exactly when you most needed one?

Posted - October 4, 2020

Responses

That depends on how you define "mysterious wonder".  Has he performed miracles in  my life, no (miracle being something that defies natural law).
    HAs He helped me just when I needed it. yes.  He gave me a job.  When the company I'd had worked for folded, I was out of work and at a time when jobs were scarce due to the economy.  Then "out of the blue" another company (who I had no previous contact with) called me up and literally begged me to come work for them.  They were opening a new store and wanted me as one of their managers.  No interview, nothing.  Just take the mandatory drug test and you're hired.  That was 100% God!!
      October 4, 2020 9:15 AM MDT

I believe that timing can be a miracle Shuhak. A confluence of need and means of filling that need just exactly at the right time. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee and thine! I am surrounded by "miracles' 24/7. That is how I choose to perceive them. Jim and I were in a very very very very bad rollover accident in 2004 which should have killed us. We are still here. I had stage 3 uterine cancer with a 14% chance of surviving for 5 years in 2008. I am still here and well  I fell down hard and hit my face without bracing my fall a few months ago. I didn't break a bone. I was swollen and black and blue for weeks but now? The only thing on my face that has not gone away is a slight swelling on my right cheek. Miracles all of them in my opinion.  Since I have osteoporis allegedly. How can that be that I didn't break any bones? I have no idea.I AM STILL HERE in 2020!
      October 4, 2020 9:50 AM MDT