Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A few Trump supporters have either said or implied that we'd better vote for Trump OR ELSE! OR ELSE WHAT?

A few Trump supporters have either said or implied that we'd better vote for Trump OR ELSE! OR ELSE WHAT?

Posted - October 13, 2016

Responses

He won't really tell, will he?

We have to trust he has a plan, because he tells us he has one. Should be good enough, please recall he has never been caught lying. He tells the stuff as it is, nothing but the truth.

October 13, 2016 5:22 AM MDT

I hope your nose knows you're being sarcastic here sweetie. I'd hate for it grow longer automatically based upon your tongue-in-cheek answer.  Thank you for your reply  SH and Happy Friday! :)
      October 14, 2016 5:09 AM MDT

Oopsie. Busted once again. Hmm... I could have added a hashtag sarcasm, but chose not too... Those knowing me, you included sweet Rosie, will know to read my sarcasm... Others taking it for the truth would have exposed themselves with the hypocrisy given in the clip... At times I feel almost bad for how foolish some of his supporters makes themselves look... I sincerely don't believe they can see it themselves... That however, will be the real tragedy... A tragic ironic picture of the situation USA and the world is facing.

Happy Friday Rosie. Let this election be over soon, and let's face reality, whatever it will be... I fear the worst, but hope the best in this hopeless situation. 
      October 14, 2016 5:17 AM MDT

• Or else he'll lose.  Not sure how that's a threat?  LOL!
      October 13, 2016 8:56 AM MDT

Sadly no Lynn. The OR ELSE implies a revolt/riot. One woman was quoted as saying if he loses she plans to revolt. Another woman was  quoted as saying they are all very strong second amendment folks and she doesn't know how they will react but it won't be quietly. These are all gun people. They all hate and despise Hillary beyond sanity. So I wouldn't be surprised if they take up arms and do harm. They will say  Trump got cheated. That the election was rigged and that Hillary is not the true president. I hope it is my imagination speaking and not some prescient  look into the future. I hope you are right. Thank you for your reply! :) pres This post was edited by RosieG at October 14, 2016 5:07 AM MDT
      October 14, 2016 5:06 AM MDT