Active Now

Element 99
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » REAL doctors do not allow patients to dictate anything. Duck quacks? Obviously the duck is once again calling all the shots. WHAT ELSE?

REAL doctors do not allow patients to dictate anything. Duck quacks? Obviously the duck is once again calling all the shots. WHAT ELSE?

He is also writing the script.

What do you expect from a duck? Quack quack quack quack quack!

Posted - October 5, 2020

Responses

Today I heard that Trump didn't want to go to the hospital  so doctors told him that he could go now under his own power (walking) or wait then they would have to wheel him out. I also heard that doctors knew Trump had the viris before the debate and befor his last rally but they couldn't stop him from going because he is the president. Cheers!
      October 5, 2020 10:41 AM MDT

WHAT? SAY WHAT? WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT? "doc quacks KNEW the duck had the virus BEFORE the debate and BEFORE the last rally but couldn't stop him from infecting bazillions of people to sate his ego? WHAT? Why am I shocked? I know the duck is a selfish queer peculiar CRACKPOT. I know all his docs are QUACKS. But the docs at WALTER REED ARE QUACKS TOO?  That I did not know. How many people did the duck quack INFECT to sate his EGO and ENDLESS NEED for attention and love? How many will die because of him? How many thousands already have?. A one-QUACK killing machine. And yet you have his peeps adoring him still forever and always  and those who dislike him feeling ever so sorry for him! I give up. Republicans are not the only quacks. Sadly.  Thank you for your reply Nanoose. Our goose is cooked! :(
      October 5, 2020 11:37 AM MDT

Actually, anybody can refuse medical treatment.
    Even to the extreme of death.  (or life support)

It's in the Patient's Bill of Rights.

Demand certain treatment?  You can do that, too.
    That's why pharmaceutical companies spend billions of dollars advertising to average citizens, rather than focus all that advertising directly to doctors and pharmacists.

Of course, if you're rich enough to "shop around" for doctors and don't have to rely on insurance - your power to set your own medical treatment is higher than that of people who have to rely on insurance (or don't have insurance).

The odds of their license being pulled is less if they go along with Trump, than against - since investigations of malpractice are normally driven by consumer complaints.

October 5, 2020 3:15 PM MDT