Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » For guys only. Would you trade your libido to lessen hair loss? Would you take a drug that does just that or would you copycat YUL BRYNNER?

For guys only. Would you trade your libido to lessen hair loss? Would you take a drug that does just that or would you copycat YUL BRYNNER?

It seems to me like a lousy tradeoff. Give up a libido for a very sparse ordinary head of hair? I don't care how old you are. WEAR A DAM* WIG.

Posted - October 6, 2020

Responses

I don't have a libido...but I have great hair.
      October 6, 2020 3:47 PM MDT

Hahahahahahaha! Funny. Great hair is great. In 2008 when I got cancer and had chemo I got bald. I never realized how important hair is on the head to keep you warm. Of course it grew back and now it's waist length but hair is not essential to living but it helps when you want to be warm. Once upon a time we were all in great working order. Then over the years things  break down and wear out and need replacing. Some you can replace. Others? No chance. Thank you for your reply E ! :)
      October 15, 2020 8:49 AM MDT

Can't repair libido, though.
      October 15, 2020 8:51 AM MDT

Not even with a little blue pill?
      October 15, 2020 9:01 AM MDT

(I don't have a willing partner.)
      October 15, 2020 9:03 AM MDT

Geez. 'nuff said. Moving on what's going on where you live E? Things being opened more or do you notice more locking down? We went from 50,000 new cases on Tuesday to 60,000 new cases on Wednesday. Not looking good. Meanwhile the dumb cluck duck acts as if there is no problem and I guess for him there isn't. Where we're going to go THIS TIME I have no idea. I have read some prognostications that say it will be WORSE than the worse it was so well I sure hope not. Thank you for your reply sweetie. How is your guv holding up? Is he still taking hits for trying to do the right thing? This post was edited by RosieG at October 15, 2020 9:07 AM MDT
      October 15, 2020 9:07 AM MDT