Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Even if he were dying duck wouldn't stop lying. WHAT NOW?

Even if he were dying duck wouldn't stop lying. WHAT NOW?

Allegedly the dumb cluck tweeted that the virus is comparable to the flu but less deadly?

That was removed as being UNTRUE (LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE)

He just won't quit being himself. Too bad. How sad. He's mad (insane). And high as a kite on drugs.

Posted - October 6, 2020

Responses

I guess the only thing we can do now is expose and  question the lies. I'll start - Why did Regeneron stock sore by 60% after Trump pushed one of their  experimented coronaviris drugs and does it have anything to do with Trump having stock in the company or because the CEO of Regeneron is a member of Trump's golf course? Cheers!
      October 6, 2020 12:25 PM MDT

I swear I don't know how you do it Nanoose! Do you have a backdoor to what's going on in the country? Almost every time you show up you tell me something I didn't know. I'm the American and you're the Canadian and well I'm always gobstomped. But I thank you very sincerely for continuing to educate me about the depth of the awful in my country. You have carte blanche from me to keep doing that as long as you care to. My reaction? OH MY GAWD! Thank you for your reply m'dear. I wonder. How much worse than that will it get? This post was edited by RosieG at October 6, 2020 12:30 PM MDT
      October 6, 2020 12:29 PM MDT