Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The duck QUACK DOC sez duck has NO SYMPTOMS. WHY IS HE STILL ON ALL THOSE DRUGS THEN?

The duck QUACK DOC sez duck has NO SYMPTOMS. WHY IS HE STILL ON ALL THOSE DRUGS THEN?

IF THERE ARE NO SYMPTOMS WHAT IS BEING TREATED WITH THAT addlepated discombobulated CONGLOMERATION OF DRUGS? ISN"T IT DANGEROUS TO GIVE DRUGS TO SOMEONE WHO HAS NO SYMPTOMS THAT REQUIRE IT? WON"T THAT MAKE HIM SICK? Sheesh. Geez. Now the duck doc is giving the same sh**  duck gives us. LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE. SHAME on him.

Posted - October 6, 2020

Responses

Same reason you continue taking your antibiotic even after the symptoms disappear.  It is still helping to kill the disease. 
      October 6, 2020 12:23 PM MDT

If he no longer had symptoms, why did he look like he was struggling to breathe when he walked up onto the balcony?  He could hardly catch his breath.  See video below.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1313263278613827585
      October 6, 2020 10:42 PM MDT

It's obvious even to us...not doctors but really these "doctors" are just more toady sycophants who do and say what he orders them to and say. The drug combination is not standard. Some of what he has been taken is only given to those who are in DIRE STRAITS and dying. Lungs that are full of liquid or worse BLOOD CLOTS. Even if and when they survive they are sometimes left with devastating permanent damage to organs. He makes light of this while high as kite. When he lands and then lives beyond the delusions and hallucinations and has to deal with the reality what then? We KNOW this all phonied up per his orders. His peeps believe every word and they will pay the consequences more and more. A sad thing to witness. Being stupid dumb can and does kill you. Thank you for your reply L.! :)
      October 7, 2020 2:12 AM MDT

One of the possible side effects of one of his medications is that it might make him manic.  How will we know?
      October 6, 2020 10:44 PM MDT

Hahahahahaha! Touche. Good point. But I think when he said he hasn't felt this good in 20 years it nailed it.

Some  on these drugs also become delusional. He started off there so who knows where he is in his head? Think about this L. The only people who listen to him are his adoring worshippers, toady sycophants and lemmings. The rest of us  mock ridicule and laugh at him. He is telling his peeps not to be afraid of dying. What other message would you get from that? Which  avery odd thing for anyone to do..no matter how much of a nutjob crackpot. Stay tuned. I wonder if or when they will wake up? Thank you for you reply and Happy Wednesday to ya! :)
      October 7, 2020 2:07 AM MDT

Apparently, the manic portion has begun.  The news reports this morning said he sent out 40 tweets in two hours yesterday.  He said he wasn't going to agree on another stimulus package until after the election.  Then he said he would agree to a limited package that sent $1200 to everyone again.  Who knows what he's saying now?  I'm getting dizzy from all the about-faces.
      October 7, 2020 8:49 AM MDT

You and me both sweetie. It's like a professional badminton game. Whack whack whack whack whack whack goes the ball faster than the eye can see sometimes. Whack whack whack. Where are we now? Where did we leave off before? How much longer will this continue?. Who will translate for us? Too much too fast to confusing! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      October 11, 2020 6:10 AM MDT

:):):)
      October 11, 2020 7:49 AM MDT

:):):) Did I just get in the last word?
      October 15, 2020 5:03 AM MDT