Active Now

Element 99
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "DUCK CALLS OFF STIMULUS TALKS. HE ORDERS WITHDRAWAL FROM NEGOTIATONS OF NEW ECONOMIC PACKAGE UNTIL AT LEAST AFTER THE ELECTION" THEN?

"DUCK CALLS OFF STIMULUS TALKS. HE ORDERS WITHDRAWAL FROM NEGOTIATONS OF NEW ECONOMIC PACKAGE UNTIL AT LEAST AFTER THE ELECTION" THEN?

"IMMEDIATELY AFTER I WIN WE WILL PASS A MAJOR STIMULUS BILL".

SOUNDS LIKE QUID PRO QUO TO ME
SOUNDS LIKE EXTORTION

WHAT DOES IT SOUND LIKE TO YOU?

HE SAYS NOTHING ABOUT WHEN HE LOSES. WHAT DO YOU THINK HE WILL DO THEN?

DUMB CLUCK DUCK IS EITHER UNAWARE OR DOESN'T CARE THAT HIS WITHHOLDING IS HARMING HIS ADORING WORSHIPPERS. THEY ARE NOT ALL RICH LIKE HIM AND THEY WILL BE HURTING.

NOT HIS PROBLEM.

VOTE FOR HIM SO HE CAN WIN OR ELSE.

Posted - October 7, 2020

Responses

That was what he said first.  Now it seems he's saying he would agree to a limited stimulus that sends $1200 to people again.  I wonder if that $1200 is contingent upon them agreeing to vote for him.  What about the people who have already early-voted?
      October 7, 2020 8:56 AM MDT

Remember he also said he will send to all seniors $200 medical cards to help defray the cost of meds. I'm waiting for mine. More talk he pulls out of his a** and never follows through on. Sheesh. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      October 10, 2020 3:05 AM MDT

He is calling for a clean bill just the stimulus for the people only. 

Something I have said the Senate should have done along time ago.  But they did not...still too many establishment Reps there. 
      October 7, 2020 9:54 AM MDT

He's threatening the people  - just like he always does.  Fear and intimidation is the way he rules... just like most all dictators.
      October 7, 2020 12:48 PM MDT

Apparently blowback was swift and vicious because a few hours later he said he is waiting and ready to sign a stimulus package! No kidding. I have no idea where his head is now being as how he is on a constant high from drugs. He was irrational. Now it is on STEROIDS! LITERALLY! Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Thursday to thee and thine! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 10, 2020 10:50 AM MDT
      October 8, 2020 2:23 AM MDT

No, he reneged because immediately after his first tweet the stock market took a dive (600 points?).  Remember, he's all about the stock market.  When it goes up, he gloats.  When it goes down, he's sacred.

And here we thought he sold his soul to the devil, when in reality he invested it in the stock market. (humor)

October 8, 2020 10:46 AM MDT

I don't know m'dear. I'll take your word for it. He is way off the range of sane. Way more that he ever was before! Thank you for your reply! :)
      October 8, 2020 12:24 PM MDT