Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Has the dumb cluck duck done anything kind for anyone who doesn't pat his behind? Anyone who didn't vote for him or disagreed with him?

Has the dumb cluck duck done anything kind for anyone who doesn't pat his behind? Anyone who didn't vote for him or disagreed with him?

Posted - October 10, 2020

Responses

You mean "kiss". 
    And no. To him -  Unless you kiss his fat a$$, you're unAmerican.  If you dare disagree with him, you're pro-China.  If you're not 100% white, you're a loser and should be kicked out of his country.  If you're not a man, then shut up as the only thing you're good for is cleaning and making babies. 
    The words kindness, humility, compassion, and sympathy are utterly foreign to him.  His favorite word in the world is "I" (followed by "me").  
      October 10, 2020 12:10 PM MDT

You know me very well m'dear. That is precisely what I mean. Exactly. About we poor useless women you forgot to say "barefoot" and "in the kitchen" but otherwise you got it spot on. Not only kiss but also roll over beg play dead and continue on at his command for however long he finds it amusing. He is locked in 2016 and can't seem to fast forward to the present. His obsession with President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the President' Obama's vice president Joe Biden is peculiar and queer and weird and odd and bizarre. His peeps are stuck there with him which a big reason why there is a failure to communicate between the pro duck and unduck. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your thoughtful reply! :)
      October 11, 2020 1:57 AM MDT