Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » North Korea unveils a MONSTER NEW ICBM in a parade. What will the dumb duck cluck do in response?

North Korea unveils a MONSTER NEW ICBM in a parade. What will the dumb duck cluck do in response?

Posted - October 10, 2020

Responses

Maybe he will send Kim another Elton John CD. I think this new missal shows that North Korea played Trump during his talks with them. Cheers and happy weekend! 
      October 10, 2020 10:27 AM MDT

Everyone "plays" the dumb cluck duck. EVERYONE. That's his charm. He is a sitting duck to be played. His peeps are so very proud of that! GO FIGGER! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      October 10, 2020 10:47 AM MDT

(trump - )  "Ooo.. I want one of those.  So shiny.  Hey, Kimmy old buddy old pal... can I borrow one of those?  I'll give you some of our secret COID killing drugs,  Fire on over here, would you."
      October 10, 2020 11:33 AM MDT

Think Kimmy would do that for his dear old dotard pal Shuhak? I mean the duck has told is more than once of the love letters he gets from kimmy. Mebbe there is already something in the works...a quid pro quo. Like he told kimmy he can use California for target practice in exchange? You know how much duck loves us Californians. Any day now? Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee! :)
      October 11, 2020 1:09 AM MDT

I was just thinking that the Pentagon likely discovered that North Korea was working on a new ICBM and they would of briefed Trump but he did nothing. Cheers and happy weekend! 
      October 10, 2020 12:00 PM MDT

I told Shuhak mebbe the duck has offered up California for target practice in exchange for kimmy (that's what Shuhak called him and I kinda like it...he looks like a kimmy) giving the duck one to play with. Anything is possible. SIGH. Then the duck could target practice with us too. Such a deal!  Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Sunday to you and your family! :)
      October 11, 2020 1:12 AM MDT

Hey, pigface...
      October 10, 2020 1:41 PM MDT

OMG! I don't how you do it E but you always come up with the BEST photos. This is a keeper! It is so perfect I'm speechless. Thank you for your reply photowise and Happy Sunday to you and your family! This is now etched in my brain for all time! Duck is always doing a thumbs up. He should rearrange/change digits! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 12, 2020 3:08 AM MDT
      October 11, 2020 1:14 AM MDT