Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We know the miracle drug cure cocktail given to the dumb cluck duck contains FETAL tissue. Does it also contain ALCOHOL?

We know the miracle drug cure cocktail given to the dumb cluck duck contains FETAL tissue. Does it also contain ALCOHOL?

If so no wonder duck feels so groovy! He's drunk!

Posted - October 11, 2020

Responses

Alcohol no, steroids definitely. He's tripping balls.
      October 11, 2020 5:37 AM MDT

Hahahahahahaha! Funnee hunnee. Anyone ever tell you before "You have a way with words"? If I haven't over all these years then apologies for being remiss. YOU HAVE A WAY WITH WORDS! I'm now envisioning it in my mind's eye. Sigh. You try it. Kinda hard to watch isn't it? Even so thank you for your reply R and Happy Monday(?) to thee and thine. Oh what would I give to see that in living color? My attention for one thing! :)
      October 11, 2020 5:43 AM MDT

October 11, 2020 7:50 AM MDT

"293T cell line is a stable clone derivative of the human embryonic kidney (HEK) 293 cell line. It expresses the large T antigen of simian virus 40 (SV40)… The 293T cell line was created in the laboratory of Michele Calos by transfection of a sub-line of adenovirus-immortalized human embryonic kidney cells with a gene encoding the SV40T-antigen and a neomycin resistance gene. "

https://heavy.com/news/regeneron-monoclonal-antibodies-not-from-human-fetal-embryo-stem-cells/
      October 11, 2020 8:08 AM MDT

A clone of a cell.   From an abortion that took place in the 1970s. 

Not the same thing as taking the cells from a recently aborted baby sold to medical researchers. https://www.technologyreview.com/2020/10/07/1009664/trumps-antibody-treatment-was-tested-using-cells-from-an-abortion/

This post was edited by my2cents at October 11, 2020 9:05 AM MDT
      October 11, 2020 8:20 AM MDT

It makes no difference how long ago the cell was harvested - it's still a cell from a HUMAN fetus.
      October 11, 2020 12:55 PM MDT

That is your opinion.  It was from 1 abortion 50 yrs ago. And a cell that is cloned.   That cloned cell has zero chance to grow into a human baby if it were in an woman's uterus.  

As I showed in the screenhot above that it not considered fetal tissue at this point. 

Again you can disagree with science if you wish but does not change the facts. 
      October 11, 2020 1:01 PM MDT

Once again, whether the cell was cloned 50 years ago or yesterday, it came from a HUMAN.  It did not come from a pig or a cow or a goat - a HUMAN.  If it wasn't for that HUMAN, the cell wouldn't exist at all.  That's the science - and the fact.  If you wish not to believe that, you are free to do so.
      October 11, 2020 4:20 PM MDT

At least someone on the left is acknowledging it is a human.  Not blob of cells.

Again...it is not considered baby tissues at this point in time. No babies are required to die for the creation of the medication.  

It is no longer a cell from a human baby....it is a cloned cell. A created cell. 
      October 11, 2020 4:34 PM MDT

A CELL CLONED FROM ANOTHER HUMAN CELL.  What do you think cloning is?  You can't clone a human from a cat cell or a dog cell.
      October 11, 2020 9:38 PM MDT