Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The grahamcracker REFUSES to get a COVID 19 test and INSISTS on showing up in person to the confirmation for judge amy honey girl. OK?

The grahamcracker REFUSES to get a COVID 19 test and INSISTS on showing up in person to the confirmation for judge amy honey girl. OK?

Is he or isn't he contagious? Does he or doesn't he have the virus?

So would you show up maskless and sit within breathing and spitting distance of him no sweat?

I think Senator and VEEP candidate Kamala Harris will appear VIRTUALLY because of the grahamcracker ultimatum...well I guess it isn't that. He just is going to be there in person and refuses to take a test. His will be done. His way or the highway. I expect all the GOP who show up will be maskless and love to be in spitting distance of the grahamcracker to show loyalty and stuff.

I'm with Kamala. You? Would you sit by the cracker and let him spit on you? I mean when he talks impassioned about anything he can't help but spitting and in that spit what demons lie to infect you? We have no clue. We do not know. He will not be tested. Crapshoot. Russian Roulette? Bullet in one chamber. Is it coming for YOU?

Also infected Mike Lee sez he will come there in person two too to tutu. Oh boy. Another SUPERSPREADER event! How many will be taken down and out by it? I think the GOP is going for a record.

Posted - October 12, 2020

Responses

A "normal" person would be proud to show they were virus free.  But when the ringleader of their circus is a clown, normalcy is turned upside down.  

A wise man once said -

“The wise are cautious and avoid danger; a fool plunges ahead with reckless confidence.”

“Fools have no interest in understanding; they only want to air their own opinions.”

“The mouths of fools are their ruin; they trap themselves with their lips.”

October 12, 2020 11:46 AM MDT

Bifurcated America m'dear. One is suffering from increasing numbers of virus cases and deaths while the other makes fun of its existence and dances and laughs and mocks and ridicules. Odd that. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 14, 2020 5:55 AM MDT
      October 13, 2020 7:48 AM MDT