Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Anyone but me watching/listening to the judge amy honey girl senate "confirmation" hearings? So far is ti AWESOME GREAT! So far. What next?

Anyone but me watching/listening to the judge amy honey girl senate "confirmation" hearings? So far is ti AWESOME GREAT! So far. What next?

Gonna stick with it and find out. So far the honey girl is silent. Waiting to hear how she defends her record and her views of calling the AHCA UNCONSTITUTIONAL and having reprimanded Judge Roberts for not voting agaiinst it! She is some snippy missy all full of her and anxious to roll over the dumb cluck duck. Good luck snippy missy. You will never be able to fill the shoes of the great RBG! YOU ARE HER ANTITHESIS! She was for women's rights and you are not. Shame on you little prissy missy. Shame on you.

Posted - October 12, 2020

Responses

I have a limited amount of patience to sit and listen to most of these committee meetings.  It can only cause me stress and I have no say in the matter.
      October 12, 2020 11:54 AM MDT

I mute the GOP suckupper a**kissers. The DEM I heard that really stood out was AMY CLOBERSHIRE(sp?). SHE WAS AWESOME GOOD. Beyond. She told judge amyhoney girl the hearing IS A SHAM and then took off with a reality check. She didn't pull any punches. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      October 13, 2020 5:52 AM MDT

I saw part of that on TV last night, but the hearing IS a sham and we all know it.  Too bad they don't use their time for something more constructive. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at October 14, 2020 9:29 AM MDT
      October 13, 2020 8:21 AM MDT

Amy Clobershure (sp?) knocked it out of the park as did a couple of others. This amy caney dippy hippy dame is such a lame lightweight. Look at her eyes!A deer caught in the headlight of an oncoming train? Why bother with the charade? Just confirm her straightaway and get it over with. Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 14, 2020 9:30 AM MDT
      October 14, 2020 6:03 AM MDT