Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Any Dems out there worried about how the dumb cluck duck quacks plan to sabotage your vote?

Any Dems out there worried about how the dumb cluck duck quacks plan to sabotage your vote?

We were so I called our local Democratic Headquarters in Hemet to get guidance. The GOP quacks are already planting BOGUS FAKE "dropoff" boxes hoping to confiscate our completed ballots and either change them or destroy them. They got caught redhanded doing that. They are doing that everywhere.

So we have a way to outsmart them. Contact YOUR local headquarters and they are there to help you avoid the landmines the GOP SOB's are setting up for you everywhere. Seriously otherwise there is no way you can control what happens to your completed ballot.

Don't trust your local Registrar of Voters either. They are being infiltrated by the GOP devildogs.

Good luck.

Posted - October 13, 2020

Responses

I do not like ballot harvesting. But that is what is the law in CA. The Dems passed that law.  Now they are just mad that the GOP is fighting back and harvesting votes as well. 

The drop offs boxes should not say official. If they do that should be fixed. 

Aside from that....if they do not like it. They know how to fix the problem.    In person voting with government ID and proof of citizenship.   Absentee balloting by request only. This post was edited by my2cents at October 13, 2020 4:33 AM MDT
      October 13, 2020 4:32 AM MDT