Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Dr. Fauci sez the dumb cluck duck quacks faked a fiction of him complimenting the dumb cluck duck handling of the virus! Didja know?

Dr. Fauci sez the dumb cluck duck quacks faked a fiction of him complimenting the dumb cluck duck handling of the virus! Didja know?

That is how low and desperate the dumb cluck ducks and his cabal of quacks are going.

Faking support from the most intelligent and knowledgeable pandemic EXPERT SCIENTIST in the world.

Are they so stupid that they thought they could get away with it?

Yes I guess they are THAT STUPID.

Stay tuned. More fake words fake photos fake fakery from the king of fake phony the dumb cluck duck. He humiliates himself daily and so do his dumb cluck duck quacks. SIGH. Sameoldsameoldsameold. BORING. ONE NOTE ONE DIMENSION ONE and DONE?

Posted - October 13, 2020

Responses

Not a fiction and not a fake. 

Extract words verbatim. 
      October 13, 2020 4:14 AM MDT

Words taken completely out of context.  Then again, Trump will do absolutely anything to win.  
      October 13, 2020 10:37 PM MDT

:):):)
      October 14, 2020 4:22 AM MDT

No.  They are completely in context.  I have posted the video myself here.  He said that Trump has done everything that they suggested doing to combat the virus.  

Personally, I was done with Fauci's advice when he refused to tell people that is was a bad idea to go on Tender "date."  If they just wanted to talk the put on a mask and stay 6 foot away.  But if wanted more than we all had different "relative risks."  He should have said No I do not think that is a good idea at this point in fighting the virus. 

NONSENSE.   If I were Trump I would have removed him from his post then. 

If it was taken out of context...please post a video or link showing the context.

This post was edited by my2cents at October 14, 2020 10:28 AM MDT
      October 14, 2020 10:26 AM MDT

It was taken from one of the earliest times in the pandemic.  Unless you've been living under a rock, you know that much of the initial advice was later realized to be incorrect and the protocol was changed.  
      October 14, 2020 12:25 PM MDT