Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You KNOW a murder is being planned and facilitate enable assist the murderer. You are an ACCESSORY. What should your punishment be?

You KNOW a murder is being planned and facilitate enable assist the murderer. You are an ACCESSORY. What should your punishment be?

Posted - October 13, 2020

Responses

The same as the person who commits the act.  The person who enables and/or facilitates a murder is quilty.
      October 13, 2020 10:32 PM MDT

((hugs)) WE COMPLETELY AGREE! I know. You are shocked right? It happens so rarely! Thank you for your reply L and Happy Wednesday! Got our ballots yesterday. Will complete them this morning and take them to our local Dem headquarters so we can be ASSURED they will be handled properly. I don't even trust the Riverside Registrar of Voters. There are pockets of Republicans in our blue state and Riverside is one of those pockets. Problem solved. I feel so much better now than I did. :)
      October 14, 2020 4:25 AM MDT

We agree on things more than we disagree. :)
      October 14, 2020 9:37 AM MDT

Oh my gosh WAY MORE! Only very rarely do we disagree. I think it's good that we aren't carbon copies of each other sweetie. On a different subject. Why is it that di blasio and cuomo don't seem to get along? Aren't they both Democrats? Is it an ego thing or what? From an outsider's point of view it makes no sense to me. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      October 15, 2020 3:05 AM MDT

Yes, they're both Democrats.  Cuomo is a smart cookie and DeBlasio is an idiot.  DeBlasio had increased the number of City employees by a very large number and it has put a drain on the budget.  DeBlasio has given almost a billion dollars to some mental health initiative that he put his wife in charge of which has not shown that it's worth the funding.  DeBlasio too often bad-mouths the NYPD.  There has been a much larger than usual number of retirements in the department lately and I believe three recruit classes have been cancelled due to budget restraints.  
      October 15, 2020 11:04 AM MDT

Geez I had no idea L. Thank you for that info. I admit I am BAD when it comes to knowing stuff. I too often think if it's a DEMOCRAT what's the problem? But DeBlasio is acting like a Republican with nepotism and cronyism and enriching self or wife or whatever. Democrat my a**! I trust he will not be re-elected? :)
      October 16, 2020 3:00 AM MDT

He is awful.  He's term limited out, so he can't run again.  
      October 16, 2020 8:33 AM MDT

So how did he get elected if you don't mind my asking? Did he have any track record in any other job? Is he a smooth talker? Was his opposition so horrible that by contrast he was the best choice? This is not a time for idiots to be in places of power. Like you need that like you need an earthquake or a tsunami. I dunno. Good riddance. Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 16, 2020 12:35 PM MDT
      October 16, 2020 12:23 PM MDT

NYS is Democrat all the way and only 30% of the voters showed up to vote.  His opponent was not very popular.
      October 16, 2020 12:36 PM MDT

That makes me so sad L. 30% of voters showed up? Will there ever be a day when 100% of the vorters show up? I shall ask. Thank you for your reply.
      October 17, 2020 5:21 AM MDT

Not likely because a lot of people don't take voting seriously.  
      October 17, 2020 5:41 AM MDT

Something else we can blame on bad parenting? I'm a first generation American. My parents and grandparents were naturalized citizens. They fled from certain death during the Armenian genocide by the Turks. They fled to AMERICA purposely and purposefully to give their children a better life. And so they have. I APPRECIATE and am GRATEFUL for being born in the United States of America. I take it very seriously. I have never cheated on taxes. I have followed all the rules and laws in effect. I have always voted including in Primaries. I'm not a goody goody by any means. But I AM A PROUD AMERICAN and I take voting EXTREMELY SERIOUSLY. Those who don't? I feel contempt  for them. No doubt they do cheat on their taxes. No doubt they break any rule that doesn't appeal to them. I do not recognize them as Americans. Sorry. They are losers. They take but are too lazy indifferent unplugged to give. They don't pull their own weight. Useless. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 18, 2020 8:33 PM MDT
      October 17, 2020 6:33 AM MDT

I believe that people who fail to vote take voting for granted.  It's on of the privileges/rights we have here that was fought for too long ago for it to matter to some people.  They didn't have to fight for that right because, if they did, they would be more conscientious.  I also think that some don't vote because they don't believe it makes any difference.  They figure two lousy candidates, why bother.
      October 18, 2020 8:36 PM MDT

Some folks are just born lazy. Do the least they can to get by. They will shortchange whenever they can and let others do the heavy lifting. They do not make good employees. They are the clock watchers. They are the ones who say "that's not my job". They are worthless in my opinion and sadly there are millions of them. SIGH. Thank you for your thoughtful reply L! :)
      October 19, 2020 2:02 AM MDT

I think to some extent that's true.  Last week, two very well known sports figures registered to vote for the first time in their lives - I can't recall who they were, but everyone knows them.  Personally, while they made a big deal about doing that, I would have been embarrassed to admit that I hadn't even registered to vote, let alone not voted.  I also think that in some states and districts, they make it all but impossible to register.  Look at that county with 400,000 voters who have only ONE drop-off place for mail-in voting.  I understand that the states decide on these things, but there should be some federal minimum requirements.
      October 19, 2020 7:00 AM MDT

There was. Remember the VOTING RIGHTS ACT? But then the John Roberts court GUTTED it in 2013. Why? He said the states that used to prevent voters from voting no longer did. The dumba** didn't realize it was BECAUSE OF THE VOTING RIGHTS ACT they stopped. They screwed up so BIGLY. All of this is their fault. May they burn in he**..the ones who voted to abolish the heart and soul of it.  And ever since then the red states have had their way with voting. Fewer polling places, fewer hours, more restrictions..all geared to preventing people of color to vote. The WHITES in red states I guess are pretty much locked in Republicans And very rich  SOB'S1. It's the "other" who vote Democratic who are being prevented from voting by all means and any means the rat bas**rds can think of and so far they are getting away with it. RAT BAS**ARDS all of them. May the burn in HE** if it exists. If not I hope the UNIVERSE exacts proper revenge on them in perpetuity forever after through eternity and beyond. Dramatic? Yes. AM I SERIOUS? Dam* straight I am. :( This post was edited by RosieG at October 19, 2020 10:55 AM MDT
      October 19, 2020 10:55 AM MDT

Too bad there isn't some way to get them what they deserve.
      October 19, 2020 11:12 AM MDT

100% doesn't even happen in Australia where voting is compulsory - some die-hards would rather pay the fine (which is peanuts anyway). If you don't vote, you have absolutely no right to b*tch about the government, since you made no effort to do what was in your power to do about changing things.
      October 19, 2020 12:00 AM MDT

Precisely! But millions of Americans moan and groan and pitch a bit** who maybe never have voted. I cannot for the life of me figure out why. Thank you for your reply R and Happy Monday. Well I haven't read about it yet but of all places in the world to hold one of his ego hate virus rallies he chose CARSON CITY, NEVADA! That's where my sister and brother-in-law live! Wonder what the odds of that are? :)
      October 19, 2020 1:46 AM MDT

It does make sense, NV is a swing state.
      October 19, 2020 4:01 PM MDT

I fully agree with that.  I wonder how many people who are bitching about what is happening today actually went out and voted.
      October 19, 2020 7:01 AM MDT