Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The judge amy honey girl became a judge November 2, 2017. Not even 3 years on a bench. Referred to as distinguished. 3 years?

The judge amy honey girl became a judge November 2, 2017. Not even 3 years on a bench. Referred to as distinguished. 3 years?

This dame is still WET BEHIND THE EARS! Distinguished career? That is what we say about Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg. DECADES of distinguished.

This nitwit pipsqueak who saw every question as being a HYPOTHETICAL is distinguished? Seriously? To whom for what and why?

She sure isn't in the major leagues by any means. Third string on that kind of bench out in the boonies. Waiting and salivating for a chance to move up to THE BIGS. Sores on her butt from sitting on the bench in the dugout yearning to get out there and BE SOMEONE. Right.

She will be in over her head but it won't matter because she will always vote the way the duck instructs her to vote. Always. Forever. Till she dies. Even decades after the duck dies she will perform as expected.

Dimwit dame. DISTINGUISHED? Hahahahahahahahaha. Right

Posted - October 13, 2020

Responses

I listened to some of her responses which were on the news tonight and I don't know how anyone can listen to her voice for more than a few seconds.  She has this "baby girl" tone which make me want to vomit.
      October 13, 2020 10:18 PM MDT

((hugs)) Once again my reaction completely! Remember Betty Boop? No you wouldn't I don't think. She used to sing "oop boop pee doop" and had this incredibly terrible baby girl voice. But it was the cat's meow way back then. I think the tone of her voice indicates her stature as a "distinguished" judge. Distinguished is not that easily or quickly earned. MY GAWD she is the dregs just like Sara Palin was. That is the "best of the best of the very best". And they are PROUD of it? Gag me with a spoon. Well Amy Clobershare smacked her around a lot. All Dems did. All GOP showered her with compliments and congratulated her on her family. What does that have to do with her being worthy of being a SCOTUS Justice? Sheesh. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      October 14, 2020 4:31 AM MDT

To be honest, I can't listen to Klobuchar for any length of time either.  Very monotonous tone.
      October 14, 2020 9:36 AM MDT

I think her delivery was spot on. Her voice doesn't bother me at all. She is one smart cookie and she nailed it when she was grilling amy dame. And I know you know how I feel about Kamala Harris. She also grilled amy dame who always seems to be a deer in the headlights. I guess you are more sensitive to voices than I am. Here's something that has nothing to do with this discussion. My Jim always notices eyebrows. I'm not kidding. He is a retired hair stylist and so appearance  is the first thing he notices. He comments on eyebrows and hair styles and mode of dress and I notice NONE OF THAT AT ALL. It's weird how indifferent I am about appearance if what I hear makes sense. If it doesn't make sense I have no use for the speaker. If it does make sense to me I am a fan. Weird eyebrows or hairstyles or clothing? Pish tosh. He notices ties and jackets and how the clothing fits. Me? Hahahahahaha. Seriously? I don't know what he saw in me in that regard. I guess he looked beyond it. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 15, 2020 9:14 AM MDT
      October 15, 2020 3:11 AM MDT

I'm guessing Jim likes your eyebrows. :)  I notice all of those things, but I'm very sensitive to the sound of a voice - even when the person is making sense.  If it grates on my ear, I usually have no interest in hearing what's being said.  I prefer to listen to women with lower pitched voices rather than the higher ones, which I find more strident, and I don't like women who speak with that baby girl inflection or the ones who sound as though speaking is just too difficult.  I think a former Mugger once tagged that manner of speech as vocal static.
      October 15, 2020 9:18 AM MDT

He has never once said anything remotely critical of my appearance L or how I'm dressed. He has told me from time to time that my hair looks nice or he likes what I'm wearing but never anything to make me feel "less than". He has always been as comfy as an old favorite shoe. I have never once felt nervous around him fearful that he won't like something. He is just a very nice human being. I'm the one who will say "isn't she beautiful"? He never has ogled other women or anything like that. His eyes never wandered. I'm lucky. I would not have appreciated him when I was younger but he came into my life at the right time. It helps that we're both Scorpios both progressive liberal democrats both homebodies. He is far more outgoing/social than I am and he respects that. I know I am always welcome to join him when he goes out for whatever reason but well I like to stay at home. I think he likes to know I'm happy and home is my happy place. It has always been that since I was a very little girl. That part of me has not changed at all! Thank you for your reply my friend! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 16, 2020 8:31 AM MDT
      October 16, 2020 6:28 AM MDT

You are a very lucky lady (and Jim is lucky to have you).  Some people never find unconditional love.  Enjoy each other.
      October 16, 2020 8:32 AM MDT

What a very sweet kind and loving thing to say my friend! Thank you for that. I appreciate it! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 16, 2020 12:34 PM MDT
      October 16, 2020 12:29 PM MDT

It's the truth. :)
      October 16, 2020 12:35 PM MDT

:):):)
      October 17, 2020 6:35 AM MDT