Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly in Austin, Texas 850,000 are ELIGIBLE to vote. 97% are REGISTERED TO VOTE! Amazing stat. Isn't the state purple going for blue?

Allegedly in Austin, Texas 850,000 are ELIGIBLE to vote. 97% are REGISTERED TO VOTE! Amazing stat. Isn't the state purple going for blue?

Posted - October 13, 2020

Responses

It is amazing, considering there are only 980,000 people living there.
      October 14, 2020 9:17 AM MDT

Precisely E! Now wouldn't it be GRAND if every state could match that record? How do you think it would affect outcomes? Some folks are standing in line for many hours to vote.  8 or 10 hours to be specific. WHY is that necessary? Because the SOB GOP has spent years reducing hours of voting, voting locations, eligibility to vote and downright ripping people off voting rolls. EVERYWHERE in EVERY RED STATE this criminal CORRUPT activity has been going on, is going and will continue ti go on. In California the SOB GOP has placed ILLEGAL drop boxes all over the state. Our state attorney general has ordered them removed and the SOB GOP said "up yours" and ignores it. Probably happening in every state. That is why it is critically essential that each person investigate and find a SAFE place to drop off their ballots. Ever since 2013 I think it was when Chief Justice John Roberts GUTTED the voting rights act the SOB GOP has been in action disenfranchising people of color. I know all the SOB GOP everyones adore him for doing that. Sigh. Everyone says so. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to thee and thine! :)
      October 15, 2020 3:46 AM MDT

What I was actually saying is that is doubtful that many people (87%) are eligible to vote. The metro area has 2,227,000 people. Perhaps that is what you were talking about.
      October 15, 2020 8:50 AM MDT

No E. That is the number I read in an internet article. 850,000 were eligible to vote and of that amount 97% were registered. If tnose are wrong then I guess whatever source was used was incorrect. Thank you for your reply.
      October 15, 2020 9:03 AM MDT

October 15, 2020 11:29 AM MDT