Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Senator Romney called out the dumb cluck duck for fueling hate filled morass in politics. What does Mitt expect of a jacka**?

Senator Romney called out the dumb cluck duck for fueling hate filled morass in politics. What does Mitt expect of a jacka**?

To the dumb cluck duck jacka** morass is the only way to fly..hate filled being his SPECIALITY.

Nothing new. Sameold sameold.  Why his peeps voted for him and continue to adore him. They get off on hate and morass by the jacka**.

Posted - October 14, 2020

Responses

Romney has no credibility on any position he takes whether for or against Trump because inevitably, he will reverse course. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at October 14, 2020 1:28 PM MDT
      October 14, 2020 9:48 AM MDT

I noticed that too L. He flinches. He cringes. He puts his toe in the water for a moment and then backs away from it. He might have been someone we could look up to...someone with honor and consistency in the face of attack. He isn't strong enough or tough enough to stand his ground and "take it like a man". To allude to something cruder he either needs to you know what or get off the can. Thank you for your reply L. I guess he wants to keep that job and wants to be liked. :)
      October 14, 2020 1:36 PM MDT

I'm afraid that Romney at some point was made into a eunuch by Trump, so I don't expect much from him.  
      October 14, 2020 10:10 PM MDT

I remember. I think duck dangled a high position in his administration over Romney's head...I forget which one...and Romney went to the white house very dutifully and hopefully. It never happened and I think by doing that he lost his mojo. It was humiliating I'm sure for him and he might well have regretted it but well it was too late. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      October 15, 2020 1:34 AM MDT