Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We KNOW the GOP SOB'S always lied cheated stole sabotaged. Now they do it up front and loud and are proud. Why the change?

We KNOW the GOP SOB'S always lied cheated stole sabotaged. Now they do it up front and loud and are proud. Why the change?

They follow the lead of the dumb cluck duck who encouiages them out loud and proud to keep putting out fake bogus "drop boxes" maked OFFICIAL all up and down the state of California. Win by cheating. Hide nothing. Take pride in your villainy and vicious vituperative vacuosity.

The louder the better. The more the merrier. Keep it up. Keep it up. Keep it up! Why not? Everyone loves a liar. Everyone loves a cheater. Everyone loves a loser who lies cheats steals to "win". Everyone? Everyone who adores the likes of the dumb cluck duck and his soulless quacks. ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK!

Posted - October 15, 2020

Responses

And their defense?  “There’s no law stating we can’t”.  Just like their boss.  If there’s no specific law (down to the last jot and tilde), then it is legal.  Common sense and decency are long extinct.

October 15, 2020 4:22 PM MDT

That is true. The so-called CHRISTIANS blaspheme GOD with their support of a vile evil venal corrupt criminal. They adore him. He requires that they do. Meanwhile GOD watches and weeps. Well I don't KNOW that for sure but I'm pretty sure GOD is appalled. Thank you for your reply Shuhak.
      October 16, 2020 2:05 AM MDT

Oh, God IS appalled and very disappointed. This post was edited by Shuhak at October 17, 2020 2:57 AM MDT
      October 16, 2020 1:34 PM MDT

I keep thinking that all of this is a test to see who among us accepts and who among us rejects. It's a fantasy I go to when I can't make sense of something. "We're being tested". SIGH. Thank you for your reply.
      October 17, 2020 3:06 AM MDT