Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly that amy dame's rulings have been 85% for big business/corporations. Perfect for extreme right wing obscenely wealthy SOB'S?

Allegedly that amy dame's rulings have been 85% for big business/corporations. Perfect for extreme right wing obscenely wealthy SOB'S?

No wonder they are all pro for her. They will work on her to reduce that nasty 15% so that ultimately she will always rule for the rich the wealthy the powerful the movers the shakers. Obedient little girl. 100% record of voting "the right way". What can I say? She is staggeringly perfect for that job. Ruth Bader Ginsberg will do what she can from "the other side" to mitigate the amy dame inane insane predictability. Maybe RBG will haunt the amy dame in her dreams? I can dream can't I?

Posted - October 16, 2020

Responses

Again a good judge goes by the laws.  So if she has ruled majority in favor in big business then perhaps our laws are written to favor big business. 

Who writes the laws...not the judges.  Congress makes the laws. If they are tilted to the business then that is Congress' fault.
      October 16, 2020 6:42 AM MDT