Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We all KNOW about QANON except the dumb cluck duck. Sez he knows nothing about them but he hears they like him. REALLY?

We all KNOW about QANON except the dumb cluck duck. Sez he knows nothing about them but he hears they like him. REALLY?

He knows nothing about them but he hears they don't like pedophiles.

Does he know they also don't like CANNABULLS?

He appreciates that they like him. He knows nothing about them. But they don't like pedophiles. So he DOES KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THEM.

Which lie do you believe? Why?

Posted - October 16, 2020

Responses

Hi, Rosie! :)  It is not possible for one to say he knows nothing about something and in the next sentence make a statement that he knows something about them.  Considering what Qanon is, the intelligence briefings made public, his retweeting and the position that Trump occupies, it it not logical for him to claim that he doesn't know who the group is.  But when logic lives in a vaccuum...
      October 16, 2020 9:59 AM MDT

You are my elizabeth! Hi there sweetie! The dumb cluck duck never has made any sense. I think that is the appeal he has to his adoring worshippers. They live in that world 24/7 and finally someone joins them there. I think the dumb cluck duck is a raving madman and always has been but it is getting way worse. His adoring peeps only see his beauty. His warts and Cyrano de Bergerac nose and naked obeme body is something they don't see. None so blind as those who will not see. What interesting stupid dumb thing will he do/say today? I have no idea. But it should be memorable! Thank you for your reply Elizabeth Anne. Good to see you sweet girl! :) ((hugs))
      October 16, 2020 12:02 PM MDT

I do not know about them.  I have heard some on the left claim specific people are members of it.  And make claims about them.  Some crazy claims. I do not believe the people making the claims based on other things they claim.

I am not a member of any group.

As a conseravitive I am called racist, bigot, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic, Islamophobic, etc on a daily basis by the left.  I know they terms do not apply to me.  So forgive me if I do not just believe it when someone from the left accuses someone else of these things.  This post was edited by my2cents at October 16, 2020 10:07 AM MDT
      October 16, 2020 10:03 AM MDT