Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The dumb cluck duck THREATENS TO TAKE DRASTIC ACTION IF HE LOSES. Ultimatum? Intimidation? LIFE-THREATENING ANNIHILATION?

The dumb cluck duck THREATENS TO TAKE DRASTIC ACTION IF HE LOSES. Ultimatum? Intimidation? LIFE-THREATENING ANNIHILATION?

Ya got a cowardly 5-time fake bone spur draft dodger who is such a scairdy cat he had his rich daddy dearest buy him out of serving his country.

Sure the dumb cluck duck has lots of crackpot nutjob weaponized worshippers who are ready to go and murder whomever the duck chooses.

But as a man? Individually on his own alone? He is  a yellow-pot bellied COWARD who will hide behind the skirts of any woman or hide in the bowels of the white house in a bunker.

Do fakes like him intimidate you? Or do you stand your ground refusing to roll over and take whatever comes?

Scairdy cat dumb cluck duck quacks and waddles. He is not remotely threatening. He is old he is fat he is  slow he waddles he shuffles he is inane and insane. Sure if he sits on you he will crush you to death but well you can outrun him so worry not.

Coward. Fake. Blowhard. Papier Mache. Useful idiot. Lapdog puppet. Draft dodger. Cheapskate. Deadbeat. Assaulter. Insulter. Attacker. LIAR. Womanizer. Betrayer. Traitor.

Great resume.

Posted - October 17, 2020

Responses

If... make that "WHEN" … he loses, he's going to "burn Atlanta".  He will inflict more damage on this country than he did during his entire presidency.  Neither his lying mouth nor his lying fingers will rest 24/7.  He will scream foul and refuse to leave office (he already has lawsuits pending in numerous states to contest election results).  He will sabotage the country.  I wouldn’t be surprised if he tries to start a war abroad.  He’ll plunder any and everything he can ($$$).  He’ll call on his followers to avenge him by rioting and pillaging across the nation.  He’ll pardon many criminals (hoping to get a favor from them in turn).  I wouldn’t put it past him to deliberately try to infect as many more people with the virus as possible.  Not by his own mouth (so much), but by those of his loyal followers.  He will accuse and abuse any and everyone.  In other words, it’ll be business as usual for him. 

October 17, 2020 11:05 AM MDT

There is nothing classy gentlemanly or honorable about the man. From head to toe and all the morbidly obese part of him is pure evil. So we have never before had to deal withe PURE EVIL that was supported by millions of admirers. That is the shocking scary part. Not his insanity but that it has infected millions. What do we do now coach? Figure it out and do our best. What else is there? Thank you for your reply. Of course he could RELAPSE and be in a coma and pounce would take over for the nonce and Biden would be the new president. There is that.Thank you for your reply. Betrween thee and me I hope we're wrong!  I know you do too! Where there's life there's hope right? You are not a robot. Me too neither.
      October 19, 2020 4:35 AM MDT