Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Per Neil de Grasse Tyson an asteroid is scheduled to hit the earth the day before the election. Instead of a FLOOD?

Per Neil de Grasse Tyson an asteroid is scheduled to hit the earth the day before the election. Instead of a FLOOD?

Posted - October 20, 2020

Responses

We're already drowning in a flood... a flood of lies that keep spewing out of trump's mouth.

2018VP1 isn't going to destroy the earth.  It won't even fall on trump's head (sigh).   It's so small (about the size of a car) that it'd burn up in the atmosphere (but look really cool).
      October 20, 2020 11:40 AM MDT

... unless, you know, it's made up of an element that won't burn up.
    If it has, say, a tungsten core ... that would make a bad day for somebody.
      October 20, 2020 12:39 PM MDT

:):):)
      October 20, 2020 2:09 PM MDT

True, but it would probably break up when it hit the atmosphere at 260,000 mph or skip right off of it (depending on its strike angle).  If it didn't skip off, the smaller fragments would burn up, but the bigger one(s) might make it to the surface.  In that case, odds are high that it would impact water and not land (due to the ratio of water:land).  If it did make it to land, it'd be a nice souvenir to collect.
      October 20, 2020 2:43 PM MDT

Oh darn it to heck then Shuhak! I was so hoping for a sign from the heavens that SOMEONE is unhappy with the dumb cluck duck and wants everyone to know it in a cataclysmic show of power! Well maybe next time? Thank you for your reply. It doesn't have to destroy the earth It could just hit squarely on the white house or where the dumb cluck duck is hiding. So he will know that GOD is watching him. Between thee and me he has no idea of GOD. He doesn't believe but he pretends he does because he needs the religious GULLIBLES. If the dumb cluck duck believed in GOD he could not be the abomination he is. I like that. I'm going to ask. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 20, 2020 2:43 PM MDT
      October 20, 2020 2:07 PM MDT