Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Perhaps the duck will be more reserved at this debate". The only way that can be is if they DRUG him so he will be placid polite.. RIGHT?

"Perhaps the duck will be more reserved at this debate". The only way that can be is if they DRUG him so he will be placid polite.. RIGHT?

Early on the dumb cluck duck said he thought Joe was on drugs and should take drug tests.

I think taking a DRUG TEST today before the debate is an EXCELLENT IDEA. See what kind of TRANQUILIZER is in the blood of the duck.

They take elephants down by shooting them with tranquilizer shots. Puts them out so the elephants can be carted away to some other wherever.

Same with the dumb cluck duck. For him to be civil respectful polite he will have to be shot up with massive amounts of tranquilizers and mood changers and character traits of an adult. What could it hurt? Everyone says so. Gonna watch?

Posted - October 22, 2020

Responses

I am fine with it.
      October 22, 2020 7:38 AM MDT

I might actually watch the beginning of the debate just to see what Trump does when his mic is cut off. :):):)
      October 22, 2020 8:10 AM MDT