Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » When I was studying German in high school, we were taught the phrase 'um die Ecke'.

When I was studying German in high school, we were taught the phrase 'um die Ecke'.

It was slang for 'murder someone'. (I don't know if it is still used.) It literally translates in English to 'around the corner.'.  Didn't trump say something similar when speaking of COVID 19?

Posted - October 24, 2020

Responses

He's murdered over 225,000 people already because he's too much of a chicken-$*** to step up to the plate and take responsibility  like a real president.

"It's fake".  "It'll just go away."  "It's not my problem, let the governor's handle it."  "It's China's fault."  "It's Biden's fault."  "It's Fauci's fault."  "We're sick of COVID."  "I got over it so can everyone else".  "It is what it is."
      October 24, 2020 10:05 PM MDT

He even fired the Global Health Security and Biodefense unit, set up by Obama FOR PRECISELY THIS KIND OF SITUATION, making him even more culpable. That IS ACTUALLY murder in the second degree - reckless conduct that displays an obvious lack of concern for human life.
      October 24, 2020 10:23 PM MDT