Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How cute is this? Allegedly people are loading up on GUNS and TOILET PAPER as the election nears. Why? Think they'll be scared SH**LESS?

How cute is this? Allegedly people are loading up on GUNS and TOILET PAPER as the election nears. Why? Think they'll be scared SH**LESS?

Isn't that SERIOUSLY SICK?

Posted - October 26, 2020

Responses

Not sure about toilet paper, but I believe gun purchases go up every election year.

(on a side note, if you have a bidet you don't have to worry about running out of toilet paper.  lol)
      October 26, 2020 2:48 PM MDT

I've only seen one Walt. That was years ago. My CPA was housesitting for a very wealthy client. It was tax time and he invited me out there to go over things. I showed up and WOW. I think it was in Bel Air. Anyway before I left used the "facilities". I had never seen anything it. I "engaged" and it was the weirdest funniest oddest feeling. I expect you get used to it. Oh. There was PHONE in that bathroom too and a family of 4 could live comfrotably. It was marble and HUGE! Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thee and thing The headline of the article said "SALES OF GUNS AND TOILET PAPER are huge" or something like that. Sigh. Here we go again. Oh and of course every time there is a gun-related MASSACRE guns sales go through the roof. The gun people are terrified that one day the MASSACRES will result in guns being confiscated so they buy more so they will have more to murder whatever SOB tries to take about their pacifiers. :(
      October 27, 2020 3:18 AM MDT