Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ever hear of "COMFORT" women? Hoors provided the military to make them feel "comforted"? We got "COMFORT" militia groups. Notice any?

Ever hear of "COMFORT" women? Hoors provided the military to make them feel "comforted"? We got "COMFORT" militia groups. Notice any?

Men and women and combinations dressed in fatigues carrying LOADED weapons making their presence known in cities and towns to "comfort" you. How swell. White supremacists/militias. Same thing. White domestic terrorists are the biggest terrorist threat to Americans per our FBI.

My oh my.

Well the dumb cluck duck did tell them to stand back and STAND BY. They took him at his word. Millions of them? Hundreds of thousands of them? Thousands of them. Hundreds? Dozens? One?

They took the dumb cluck duck at his word. They are ready.

Meanwhile they meander around with frowns staring people down all around towns.

Another fantastic legacy of the dumb cluck duck. What else does he have in store? You do WANT MORE right?

One militia 'man" said it was probably likely there could be a civil war in the aftermath of the election. That is what the dumb cluck duck is hoping for, banking on and determined to see done.

What country IS THIS? Dumb cluck duckland. What country did it swallow whole? The United States of America. When did the swallow whole happen? January 20, 2017. RIP

Posted - October 28, 2020

Responses

According to etymonline.com, the origins of the word "hooker" is often "traced to the disreputable morals of the Army of the Potomac (American Civil War) under the tenure of Gen. 'Fighting Joe' Hooker, and the word probably was popularized by this association at that time."

Allegedly, someone asked "who those women are" (referring to "camp followers"), and was told "they're Hooker's".

- - -

I've been saying for decades our nation is heading towards another Civil War, if politics kept going as they were.
    Politicians constantly try to divide us and turn us against each other.
    Rich vs Poor.  Blue vs White color.  City vs Rural.  Liberal vs Conservative.  Racial division.
    As I've said before, Trump is merely the latest and would not have been possible without the politicians pushing our divisions to this point.

October 28, 2020 7:33 AM MDT

Hi Walt.  A dumb cluck duck militia dude when asked if a civil war could break out after the election said probably..most probably. I saw coverage of camoulflage wearing loaded gun carrying militia guys and dames patrolling here and there. "To keep the peace". SIGH. I think it is exactly what the dumb cluck duck has engineered to have happen and they are just waiting. Civil war. Insurrection. Rioting. Murdering. All brought to us THIS TIME courtesy of a dumb cluck duck and his quacks. But you are correct. I think it would be inevitable. But it is accelerated and exacerbated because of the madman whose entire focus has been on exactly that. I heard some former pals say HE HATES REPUBLICANS. He just used them because he knew he had no chance with Democrats. Hitch your wagon to a crackpot and whaddaya expect? Buckle up. STAY SAFE. Thank you for your thoughtful reply...scary as it is. That part ain't your fault m'dear. You are not creating just reporting. Happy Wednesday! :)
      October 28, 2020 7:39 AM MDT