Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Melbourne,Australia just emerged from a 111-day LOCKDOWN. FRANCE will lock down for ONE MONTH. Whaddabout dumb cluck duck?

Melbourne,Australia just emerged from a 111-day LOCKDOWN. FRANCE will lock down for ONE MONTH. Whaddabout dumb cluck duck?

He continues frantically setting more ego hate virus rallies in town after town after town after town. His middle finger to the virus. Using the bodies of his base to make his case. Gotta admire his bajones. Majones. Pabonas. Cajones. If you can find them.

Posted - October 28, 2020

Responses

We don't want him to lock anything down, rather we want him to be locked up... for 100 years!  The sooner the better it will be for us all (at least for all of us who are still left).
      October 28, 2020 11:17 AM MDT

You know what worries me now don't you Shuhak? The white supremacist racist domestic terrorists whom the dumb cluck duck told to STAND BY. They are. They took that as a clear and direct message from him to be ready. He is. He said if duck loses there will be riots by his peeps. If duck wins he said the "lefties" will riot and his white racist fascist dumb cluck duck worshippers will go out and stop it. Either way he is ready and loaded for bear. How many MILLIONS Of dumb cluck duck STUPID DUMB adoring worshippers will be out on the streets murdering people? Think it's just a bunch of bullsh** BRAVADO? I don't. I think they are all ITCHING to start something very big very deadly very bloody. Hopefully I'm dead wrong. Or I'm dead? I dunno. Dark times are ahead at every level. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      October 28, 2020 1:20 PM MDT

You nailed it with "itching to start something".  That's what these people are like.  They don't care about politics (not even trump).  They just want an excuse to carry out violence.  They live for anarchy.  In fact, if everyone were a white supremacist, they'd do just the opposite.  It's not so much the "way" as it is inciting anarchy.
      October 28, 2020 2:44 PM MDT

I wonder how bad it will be, how long it will go one and if there will be counterbalancing groups to stop it? On whom can we count to DO THE RIGHT THING? Cops are in on it. The military? I don't know if we can count on them to stop the dumb cluck duck. We KNOW we can't count on the Republican pols to lift a finger again the crackpot. The dumb cluck duck has defiled the legislative branch and the judicial branch and has stacked packed SCOTUS with obedient "injustices". The last course of recourse. The highest court in the land. Stacked packed hijacked. I like that. Well no I don't but I'm going to ask. Thank you for your reply! :)
      October 29, 2020 2:28 AM MDT

France is proof that lackdowns do not work. 
    A virus will do what viruses do...we need affective treatments and an vaccine. 
      October 28, 2020 11:26 AM MDT