Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The dumb cluck duck drained the swamp as promised and turned it into a CESSPOOL as we knew he would! HOW?.

The dumb cluck duck drained the swamp as promised and turned it into a CESSPOOL as we knew he would! HOW?.

His track record. Everything with which he has ever been involved he turned into a cesspool. The TRUMP brand worldwide. Count on it. He is so good at it.

Posted - October 28, 2020

Responses

He IS a cesspool.  He's been spouting filth and egotism all his life.   Anyone who comes into contact with him gets contaminated.  Remember king Midas?  Well, king trump is similar, except that everything he touches turns into dung.
      October 28, 2020 11:13 AM MDT

Did your electricity get cut off again Shuhak? I read that hundreds of thousands did "up north" and since usually you're here every day I figured they cut you off AGAIN! As for your reply I absolutely agree with thee. Cesspool. Dung. Vermin. Vile. He is all of that and so much more! Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to you. Very glad to see you! :)
      October 28, 2020 1:10 PM MDT

Yep.   Power went off at 3:11 pm Sunday and came back on at 6:45 pm Tuesday.  Almost this entire county lost power.  Most people around here have gotten generators, so from 7am to midnight it was very noisy and stinky (exhaust fumes).
      October 28, 2020 2:57 PM MDT

Condolences. AGAIN. Since we chat daily most usually even if only briefly when I don't see you here for an entire day I KNOW WHY. Geez Shuhak if it isn't fires its winds that can fan fires. We also had roaring fires  in Chino Hills. I think a thousand folks were evacuated. Orange County, a wealthy Republican enclave thousands had to evacuate. I don't know how many homes were lost. We had extremely high winds in Riverside county with trees felled and lots of damage but not in Hemet. It was so strange. All around us chaos. Not for us. Thank you for your reply! :)
      October 29, 2020 2:17 AM MDT

I heard about the fires down there.  Not good.  I'm glad you're safe.
      October 29, 2020 9:42 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Shuhak. So far so good for you today? Fingers crossed and SIGH. :)
      October 29, 2020 11:26 AM MDT