Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are there any allies left of the former UNITED States of America that give a rat's a** about the current DISUNITED States of Duck? Which?

Are there any allies left of the former UNITED States of America that give a rat's a** about the current DISUNITED States of Duck? Which?

Why? The duck goal is isolation. Alone. Solitary. Hermit.

Posted - October 29, 2020

Responses

At the moment people still care what happens to America... If Trump gets voted in again I really cannot say how that will work out. He offends and disrespects on a daily basis most of his allies... people DO remember that.. and it does matter... Ultimately say the UK would be stupid to walk away from the US, they are our closest allies.. and have long been so.. . 

I think people have to understand that while we all can understand America first, there is a line and it's a dangerous one, with strong consequences.. If it tips too far into isolationism then the consequences for America are dire.. NO one will want to buy their stuff, and that will hit the economy.. you can't tariff imports and expect other countries not to retaliate or go elsewhere, you can't insult other countries and not expect them to act accordingly, you can't pull out of many international agreements and forums and expect still to have a say on the world stage, or to be respected as one of the leaders.. .
      October 29, 2020 1:47 PM MDT

Sadly we know my friend. Well those of my ilk KNOW. And it's very painful to see around us what "the other" supports defends adores embraces respects and is willing to DIE FOR. A misery. An abomination. A nightmare. All of the above. But in a few days we will know what comes next. It's the not knowing that's hard. Thank you for your reply! :) I always enjoy it when you have time to drop by and chat. You KNOW that! So thanks for showing up as often as you can. Just thought I'd let you know! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 29, 2020 2:04 PM MDT
      October 29, 2020 2:02 PM MDT