Active Now

my2cents
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Quite a feat of MAGIC or DEVIL DOING? In every state where the dumb cluck duck holds his ego hate virus rallies COVID IS SURGING! DUH?

Quite a feat of MAGIC or DEVIL DOING? In every state where the dumb cluck duck holds his ego hate virus rallies COVID IS SURGING! DUH?

The dumb cluck duck adoring worshippers are obtusely obdurately oblivious to what is going on in the REAL world. To be that BESOTTED is beyond imagining for me.

BESOT

To intoxicate or STUPIFY with drink
To make STUPID or FOOLISH
To infatuate, obsess

Posted - October 29, 2020

Responses

It's hard for me to imagine too.. Indeed, I have often said as much. I don't get it.. Do they not have any sense? Why not? What does that say?

I heard on the radio today, ( no, we aren't obsessed, yes we do cover news from all round the world, and yes, that includes the US because as one of our [used to be?] closest allies we 'are' interested in what happens there) that in the traditional Republican states people are absolutely demoralised and hurt by COVID and they know he is flawed and trouble.. but they still feel *loyal* and cannot bring themselves to vote differently.. so they will most likely still vote for the useless article that is TRump.
      October 29, 2020 1:31 PM MDT

Yep Braindead automaton robotic lapdog puppets. Millions of them. I do not pity them. Of course being stupid dumb is something I suppose they cannot help. They are. They will go down in history as the most STUPID DUMB Americans who ever lived. More than that. The most STUPID DUMB HOMO SAPHEADS who ever lived. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      October 29, 2020 2:11 PM MDT