Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Dumb cluck duck supporters only ever listen to FAUX news. They are FORBIDDEN to do otherwise. What would happen if they did otherwise?

Dumb cluck duck supporters only ever listen to FAUX news. They are FORBIDDEN to do otherwise. What would happen if they did otherwise?

What would happen if they weren't made braindead by yawn shinnity and sucker farlson and actually heard the TRUTh?

What d'ya think? The duck would EXPLODE?

Posted - October 30, 2020

Responses

No, nothing would happen to them.  They are so pre-programed that they can no longer hear truth... even if it was shouted directly in their ears.  They, like many people, only hear what they want to hear - right or wrong.  
      October 30, 2020 11:09 AM MDT

Didja hear what I heard? That JOE would win the popular vote just like Hillary did but that duck could might will win the electoral vote? If that happens what is our future going to be like? Thank you for your reply Shuhak. SIGH.
      October 30, 2020 11:22 AM MDT

Hearsay and speculation.  trump and his followers spread this crap around like butter on toast.  Let's cross that dark bridge when we come to it.
      October 30, 2020 12:25 PM MDT

spread this crap around like butter on toast---cute
      October 30, 2020 2:11 PM MDT

No. You got it wrong. I heard those words from the lips of JOE supporters. You jumped to an incorrect conclusion.That is not like you. Thank you for your reply. I'm gonna ask how many do the same thing? This post was edited by RosieG at October 31, 2020 10:58 AM MDT
      October 31, 2020 3:51 AM MDT