Active Now

Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The dumb cluck duck isn't the only greedy money hungry hoor in the states. He sez all doctors lie about COVID to get rich. Do they?

The dumb cluck duck isn't the only greedy money hungry hoor in the states. He sez all doctors lie about COVID to get rich. Do they?

If so then of course we do not believe anything any doctor says or any nurse or any medical air providier. They are all greedy money hungry hoors exactly like the dumb cluck duck. He should adore them since according to him they are just exactly precisely like him.

Believe him. Why would the dumb cluck duck lie?

Posted - October 31, 2020

Responses

That is Trump kind of thinking; imagining himself being a doctor he would figure out some ways and means to make tons of money from coronavirus deaths then projecting the thought onto the medical professionals- like a fake reality.
      October 31, 2020 9:52 AM MDT

Ya know what Kg? ONCE AGAIN I did not think of that! Yes it is OBVIOUS that is all he thinks of day and night and TRANSFERENCE is what he did. Thanks for the insight. YOU ARE RIGHT. SIGH. Gosh I wish I could have argued with you about nthat but well I can't! How do you ARGUE AGAINST TRUTH? Thank you for your reply! :)
      October 31, 2020 10:03 AM MDT