Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The dumb luck duck BEGGED white suburban woment to "like" him. Such a beggar as he DISGUSTS ME. Do you feel his pain? Are you a fan?

The dumb luck duck BEGGED white suburban woment to "like" him. Such a beggar as he DISGUSTS ME. Do you feel his pain? Are you a fan?

Posted - October 31, 2020

Responses

But he's going to get their husbands back to work so they can take care of the house (mop, dust, clean, laundry, etc.) and have his supper ready for him when he gets back from a hard day of bringing home the bacon.  Shouldn't these 'housewives' be groveling at his feet in thanks? (Yes, Mrs. Cleaver)
      October 31, 2020 11:21 AM MDT

I would think every housewife would want her husband to have a job.  Otherwise she cannot be a housewife.  She would have to be a working wife/mother. 
      October 31, 2020 12:33 PM MDT

"Housewife" kind of implies that one is married to a house.  VERY outdated word. 

(housewife to judge - your honor, I wish to divorce my house.  I tried to make it work, but it was just too demanding.)
      November 1, 2020 8:52 AM MST

Dinner better be ready by 6pm OR ELSE there will be he** to pay! Every day in every way these women are on a schedule set up by their husbands. It becomes second nature. Do I pity them? Of course not. Do I blame them? Well a worm can't help being a worm and a tree can't help being a tree so a docile obedient woman can't help being that either I suppose. Never been around one but I have observed from afar. Nothing there. Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 1, 2020 5:13 AM MST