Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A peach of a pare pair pear.The dumb cluck duck wife Melania speaks of a "PERSPIROUS" nation. Could she possibly mean PROSPEROUS?

A peach of a pare pair pear.The dumb cluck duck wife Melania speaks of a "PERSPIROUS" nation. Could she possibly mean PROSPEROUS?

Posted - October 31, 2020

Responses

She could have a point there. Your country is very "feverish" at the moment!
      November 1, 2020 10:22 AM MST

She is MRS. LIAR. She visited one of the cage kennel holding cells for children separated from their parents a few years ago and waxed poetic about how swell they were being treated and how swell the accommodations were and how swell it was for them coming to a country like ours. MRS. LIAR would never admit anything negative about her dumb cluck duck hubby. She probably has a financial arrangement with him. Stay and kiss a** and suck up and he will pay her very bigly for it. So like any normal money hungry greedy gold digger hoor she is doing it. Why do I think that? Because early on when the news broke that he had paid off mistresses he slept with WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT she was very distant. You rarely saw her. When you did they never held hands. Now she is all oozzy swishy gooshy. I wonder how much that is costing the dumb cluck duck? Wonder how long it will be before she moves on like all the others before her?. I don't admire her at all but I admire him a whole lot less. The BIG LOSER is Barron, their son. What chance does he have? Just an opinion. Thank you for your reply Durdle! :)
      November 2, 2020 1:43 AM MST

She has an accent. 

What would happen if Trump critized an immigrant's accent? 

Can you translate this for me?

This post was edited by my2cents at November 1, 2020 1:05 PM MST
      November 1, 2020 1:04 PM MST