Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "BIDEN CAMPAIGN CANCELS TEXAS EVENT AFTER DUMBSH** DUMB DUCK QUACKS SURROUND BUS ON INTERSTATE". DUMBSH**S FOR DUCK?

"BIDEN CAMPAIGN CANCELS TEXAS EVENT AFTER DUMBSH** DUMB DUCK QUACKS SURROUND BUS ON INTERSTATE". DUMBSH**S FOR DUCK?

BET THEY WERE ALL LOCKED AND LOADED AND WEAPONIZED ITCHING TO START SHOOTING.

I SAW THE CLIP. NEVER SAW ANYTHING LIKE IT BEFORE. THAT WILL BE WHAT THEY DO GOING FORWARD. DUMBSH**S ARE NOT CREATIVE. THEY COPYCAT WHAT THEY SEE AND FILLED WITH GLEE REPLICATE IT ENDLESSLY. ROBOTIC EROTIC EXOTIC DESPOTIC HYPNOTIC TIC ICK SICK.

Posted - November 1, 2020

Responses

Bet Trump will not speak up against it and will likly glorify it. Cheers!
      November 1, 2020 8:45 AM MST

He already has glorified it.  he tweeted, "I LOVE TEXAS" with a clip of the incident.
      November 1, 2020 9:43 AM MST

Oy vey!
      November 1, 2020 9:50 AM MST

Ya I just watched the vid seems sad that a President of a democracy would say they love that kind of behavior. There  were probablly people on that bus that feared  for their life and Trump  loved it. Cheers!
      November 1, 2020 3:36 PM MST

SIGH. They are all DESPERADOS. Not one adult among them. All disjointed disgusting disheveled dis dis dis dis dis. In American History there will never be such SHAME as this. If the dumb cluck duck is re-elected America will be just another country on the trash heap of those who died. RIP. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      November 1, 2020 9:49 AM MST

That's the mentality of people these days - me, me, me!  They believe that because their man's in charge, they can do whatever they want.  Since he refuses to discourage it (quite the opposite, actually), they will keep on doing it... and in his name.
      November 1, 2020 9:47 AM MST

Will we the people survive Tuesday? Or will the dumbsh**s "rape and pillage"? Any idea how this is gonna end? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      November 1, 2020 9:51 AM MST

Trump just said that his supporters the surrounded  the bus did it to protect the bus and the reason they did that was because they are nice. Cheers 
      November 2, 2020 9:37 AM MST