Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Timing is EVERYTHING. Ours sucks. If only COVID 19 had shown up on the watch of Barack Obama. He had a PANDEMIC PLAYBOOK. Didja know?

Timing is EVERYTHING. Ours sucks. If only COVID 19 had shown up on the watch of Barack Obama. He had a PANDEMIC PLAYBOOK. Didja know?

Know what the dumb cluck duck did with it? Threw it away. Disbanded the agencies that were equipped to deal with it.

Lousy timing. Couldn't have come at a worse time under a worse "head". I wonder why it hit during the reign of the monster?

Posted - November 2, 2020

Responses

Not according to Biden campaign adviser and Biden Chief of Staff Ron Klien:

"I wasn't involved directly in the H1N1 response but I lived through it as a White House staffer and what I would say about it is a bunch of really talented, really great people were working on it and we did every possible thing wrong. Sixty million Americans got H1N1 during that period of time. It is purely a fortuity that this isn’t one of the great mass casualty events in American history. It had nothing to do with us doing anything right. It was just luck."
      November 2, 2020 4:54 AM MST

No agencies were disbanded. Departments were merged. 
      November 2, 2020 4:55 AM MST