Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Gwen and Blake spent their "1st" anniversary together at Disneyland. Don't you think that is romantic?

Gwen and Blake spent their "1st" anniversary together at Disneyland. Don't you think that is romantic?

Posted - October 14, 2016

Responses

• No. They probably got paid to advertise Disneyland on their Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

October 14, 2016 3:33 PM MDT

you know i just really can't see them together. haha
    and I can't believe she is 46?
    she should've taken a break from 
    getting involved again so soon I think.

Oh I forgot about Disneyland
    Romantic huh?
    but maybe a lot of laughs
    forget about stress and other problems 
    for a time?

This post was edited by Baba at October 14, 2016 6:49 PM MDT
      October 14, 2016 4:53 PM MDT

No.  There is nothing romantic about Disney anything.
      October 14, 2016 5:43 PM MDT

• I don't think I'd call that romantic.
      October 14, 2016 6:50 PM MDT

Gwen is and always has been very romantic.  She knows romance and understands it and wanted to be married since she was a young girl.   She plays fair and gets screwed and is very cautious about whom she dates.  She was totally loyal to that No Doubt guy and they broke up because he dumped HER.  LOL  Her heart was broken and yet she managed to become the biggest star ever by singing about the breakup.  No one since Joni Mitchell could express themselves that well about something so intimate as a love relationship and be so bleedingly honest about it all and say it in a completely unique way.

She paved the way for all the other young ladies who are spewing their breakups all over their albums, but they are boring compared to her.   She is first and foremost a great songwriter, a great artist and a most original visionary.   She is into all the arts and really has something to say that I find fascinating.  She has a brain.  

So, that said, the very horrid Gavin (lead singer of Bush) Rossdale? Is that his name?  I forget, but he is a total ass from the lowest ladder of hell.  She was true to him and he cheated on her left and right and lied straight to her face while giving her children to make sure his bankroll was secure.

So, now there is Blake.  He is a nice guy.  I like him loads but he is a drunk.  He is damaged goods.  Now, if he is what I think he is, deep inside, I think she can get him sober.  I hope he doesn't get her drunk. 

We shall see.  She deserves every happiness.   She is a great mother also.   I can't get the video to post.  I'll try later.  Big Gwen fan here.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 14, 2016 7:05 PM MDT
      October 14, 2016 6:56 PM MDT

Sure, they could take rides together, enjoy each other's company, go to shows, hold hands, and play games, as long as they are together and love each other. That could be romantic. 
      October 14, 2016 7:51 PM MDT

Ah, Bless! I wouldn't go near a Disneyland even if you paid for my ticket, and certainly don't regard anything Disney as at all genuinely romantic - slushy and sentimental is about the nearest it gets - but if they felt it romantic, good luck to 'em! 
      October 20, 2016 5:04 PM MDT

• YES!!!  I love Disneyland!!  I'd honeymoon there with our kids!  :-)
      November 8, 2016 9:26 PM MST