Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly the dumb cluck duck will declare he won on election day and then with his gross of lawyers he will go to the Supremes to do what?

Allegedly the dumb cluck duck will declare he won on election day and then with his gross of lawyers he will go to the Supremes to do what?

Posted - November 2, 2020

Responses

"the Supremes"?

Oh I think Diana Ross' former troupe would soon tell him rather more clearly than a whole room-full of over-paid lawyers and politically-chosen judges.
      November 2, 2020 2:10 PM MST

I know you couldn't resist bringing Diana Ross into the question Durdle. It is an irresistible urge many others have succumbed to too so I don't blame you. I wonder if the Supremes will do the right thing often enough to restore our faith in them or will they simply walk the path outlined for them by the dumb cluck duck? We will find out soon enough. November 10 I think is when the Supremes "take up" the Affordable Health Care Act. SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :)
      November 3, 2020 1:48 AM MST

I think the USA Supreme Court is in a very difficult position, however independently it tries to act, because it is such a political institution.
      November 3, 2020 1:59 PM MST