Active Now

Slartibartfast
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The dumb cluck sez he won. He wants ballot counting to STOP. Pennysylvania even won't count mail in ballots till Friday! How is that fair?

The dumb cluck sez he won. He wants ballot counting to STOP. Pennysylvania even won't count mail in ballots till Friday! How is that fair?

Duck expects Supremes to rule in his favor.

STOP THE COUNTING OF BALLOTS THAT ARRIVED ON TIME.  I WON I WON I WON.

WHAT?

Posted - November 4, 2020

Responses

His Royal Orangeness can't spell "fair".
      November 4, 2020 1:09 AM MST

Ballots will be counted for days I guess R. Pennsylvania has a dumbcluck rule that mail in ballots cannot be counted till Friday. So far Joe is winning the popular vote. Right now he has 220 electoral college votes to the dumb cluck duck 213. Chances are that Joe will win. I don't know by what percent or the odds. But after all the monstrous bully has done as prez I can't get my head about it that so many want 4 more years of that.

Was America always this way and there was not sufficient testing of it to figger it out? I am disheartened and heartbroken to learn what the vote tally so far is telling me. Defeated deflated depressed. I really dfor so much better. I know the counting will continue on and I don't know what the final tally will be. But for me personally so far no good. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine! :) This post was edited by RosieG at November 4, 2020 1:30 AM MST
      November 4, 2020 1:27 AM MST