Active Now

Slartibartfast
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Duck is correct about one thing. The world has never seen anything like his rallies. Why? Because other leaders were proud. Why isn't he?

Duck is correct about one thing. The world has never seen anything like his rallies. Why? Because other leaders were proud. Why isn't he?

He grovels begs whines attacks insults lies. Every rally is the same as every other rally.

Stokes hate and fear and lies to do so.

Over and over and over and over and over and over again

No other leader has ever been so unsure of himself an needy and wanting affection and approval.
No other leader has ever had such a deep lack of self respect and confidence
No other leader will ever stoop to the depths he stoops to because he is so little has no little does so little

Unprecedented.

Posted - November 4, 2020

Responses

Because when it comes right down to it he's nothing but a douchebag!!! This post was edited by Echooos at November 4, 2020 8:14 AM MST
      November 4, 2020 5:28 AM MST

Hi there m'dear! Once again you are far too kind. If I told you what I call him in the privacy of my home only with my Jim to witness it/hear it I'd be banned for life. Imagine the very worst and then multiply it by one bazillion. Sigh. It is so odd that someone who ostensibly thinks so highly of himself that he brags about himself 24/7 is really so desperately needy to matter to someone, anyone. Begging pleading whining attacking insulting bullying threatening intimidating.  Every time he opens his mouth his neediness floods out. Pathetic. Of course he doesn't realize what big a tell that is. We do! Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to you and yours Echooos! STAY SAFE! :) This post was edited by RosieG at November 4, 2020 8:14 AM MST
      November 4, 2020 6:02 AM MST

:) You stay safe also my friend.
      November 4, 2020 6:14 AM MST

Thank you m'dear. We HAVE TO TRY. We are both in the high risk group...very old. Sigh. :)
      November 4, 2020 6:23 AM MST