Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do all of you dumb cluck duck adoring worshippers support what he said election night?

Do all of you dumb cluck duck adoring worshippers support what he said election night?

He declared he'd won with MILLIONS Of votes uncounted.

He wanted the counting to STOP and do what with the rest of the votes? Start a bonfire so he could roast weenies and marshmallows?

Anyway you never criticize a dam* thing the dumb cluck duck does or says so I expect you believe he has won and don't want any more counting to be done. You would NEVER criticize or disagree with him would you?

Of course you wouldn't. Well how many weenie wieners can you eat and how many SMORES? Are you a food pig like the dumb cluck duck is? Are you morbidly obese too? Do you waddle around as you quack as he does?

Posted - November 4, 2020

Responses

Criticize: To censure or find fault with. To judge or discuss the merits and faults.

The continuous criticism of anyone, which includes President Trump, serves to make one harsh, vindictive, malevolent, and cruel, and leaves you with the soothing and flattering idea that you are somehow superior to others. Criticizing others is something I try not to do but I am honest and tend to be frank and politically incorrect. Should Trump have declared victory?  Only time will tell us if he was right or wrong.
      November 4, 2020 9:48 AM MST